Question People who do the most simple of editsGoing out to all the people who make texture edits on TDA models, I've noticed in some/most rules that people who do edits on TDA Miku add the following rule DO NOT EDIT
2. it's pointless, because you model is just an edit of a model that was made by TDA themselves that distributed the model in the first place
3. If you're going to give them out in the first place just tell them to read the original English readme that is included with TDA Miku
(these go to all models in general)
4. IF YOU MADE the model from scratch then the do not edit rule can be placed, but it's very pointless to add it unless it was made from scratch.
5. The do not edit can be placed as a warning just in case the model is a sophisticated model that has sliders that require parts in a certain fashion and if removed can damage the model, BUT ONLY AS A WARNING
6. We are looked upon very poorly from the Japanese MMDC because most ou