Okay, I was tagged by lilybakamikudesu
- with the same tag.. well, seems like I have 20 questions to answer.
One. You must post these rules. Two. Each person has to share ten facts about themselves. Three. Answer the ten questions from the person who tagged you and make up ten questions for the ten people you tag. Four. Choose ten people and include them in your journal. Five. Go to their page and inform that they have been tagged by you. Six. Not like "You are tagged if you read this". Seven. You have to legitimately tag ten people. Eight. No tag backs. Nine. You can not say that you do not do tags. Ten. You MUST make a journal
Eleven: Rules are there to be ignored!
Okay... now for lilybakamikudesu
1. What do you look for the most in my art ?
-I guess it's the variety in the pictures. Some make me laugh, some are cute, some are nicely done.
2. Ice Cream or pancakes ?
-Ice Cakes. Or the precise answer: weather dependent, Ice Cream in Summer, pancakes in Winter.
3. From 1 to 10, how much do you like my art/me
4. T Hiddy or Chris Hemsworth
-I don't know them.
5. Spanish or French
-I don't know Spanish, I know a bit of French so yeah.. I usually don't use it and thus forget it.. but whenever I have a longer stay in France... like 2 or 3 weeks.. after just a few days I can easily speak again.
6. to be tagged or not to be tagged
-I don't mind being tagged.
7. Do you want a tardis
-YES! For God's SAKE YES!
8. 9th, 10th or 11th (which time lord)
-Actually.. all 3, they are very different characters they portrait and I like them all. Just number 10 I guess stands out because he finally explained to me what time is. "Wibbly wobbly".
9. Favourite mmd pic of mine
-Well: fav.me/d6e5tmw - because my request.
and I guess: fav.me/d72ftet - I like self models
10. Am I that weird (did I spelled it right <-- no you didn't ^^)
-Is being weird a bad thing?
Now for Son-Void
's questions:1. If you were a Bender, what element would you be if you had a choice?
-Actually I don't get the question, with Bender I thought of Futurama actually.
2. Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
3. Favorite non-Pixar Disney movie?
4. Has it really always been Wankershim?
5. What the hell's a Jiggawatt?
-You probably need 1.21 Jiggawatt to use a flux capacitor!
6. Have you ever had those moments where you repeat yourself without ever knowing it?
-I never ever repeat myself.
7. Have you ever had those moments where you repeat yourself without ever knowing it?
-Oh btw, did I mention I never repeat myself?
8. Do you have a Ph.D in horribleness?
-No.. I have 3 PhD in lameness.
9. Have you ever played The Wonderful 101? If so, did you like it at all?
-I sadly didn't!
10. ...Bacon pancakes? :3
Well, I won't tag today... except maybe Lunassis or Ryukrieger they're among the very few people who'd be able to answer these very difficult questions:
1. 5 people enter a train, 10 leave and 5 go back in. How many people are in the train?
2. When one train starts its ride in Paris and goes to Berlin and another train starts in Berlin with the same speed of 250 kilometres per hour while Berlin and Paris are 1500 kilometres away from each other - how is the weather in London?
3. Peter rolls two dice: one die has a 5, the other one has a 3 - how many fields may he move when he's in jail in monopoly?
4. Is watching 8 hours of anime straight bad for the TV?
5. How can I throw a ball in the corner of a round room?
6. What's heavier? 10 pounds of lead or 10 pounds of feathers?
7. Can you use nuclear radiation for cosmetic surgery?
8. 3 chicken lay 3 eggs in 3 minutes - how long do 100 chicken need to lay 100 eggs?
9. A printer prints 300 pages per hour. Andrew decided to print 600 sheets of paper. What's the font colour he chose?
10. If one piece of bread costs 50 cents, how many rockets would I need to blow up the moon?
Original journal CSS made by katyanoctis
Modified by me